Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall is here!


Well, since the weather feels like Autumn, I figured I would
post a few pictures that I had taken in the fall of our farm.
We went for a ride one day with our boys and dog and on
top of a very high hill, I took some great shots!




You can see that the leaves were just starting to turn
their beautiful colors.  I am hoping that we get lovely colors
again and I am able to get some more shots this fall!



I can't believe that summer is now officially over.  Well,
almost.  When Labor Day passes, I feel that summer
has ended.  That makes me sad.  I like the 80 degree
days and flip flops.  I guess I will only have to wait
about 8 more months until that type of weather returns.
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home