Friday, August 19, 2011

Our Fun Vacation



This is where we spent our wonderful vacation this year.
Lake George, New York.  Sitting on our dock,
you could see that mountains at the same time!



This is the group that went Extreme Ziplining.  Kolby,
littlest in the front went on a 1 hour trip (me following)
and the rest went on the 4 hour trip!  CRAZY!!!!




This was typical of every night.  Dance party with
Hannah playing guitar in the background. As you can see,
Seth, Ty and Kolby are getting their "GROOVE" on!




This picture is our deck view, that looks out over
the lake.  Ah, I miss that house :(




Here is the view from our porch.  What an amazing
view we had each and every day.




A rare photo of Adam and I enjoying a little time near
the water.  I think I even see a little smile from him :)


Oh ya, at the VERY top of the page is a picture of my family. 
We had that taken infront of the fireplace at our Lake House.
My Dad likes to make fun of my Lake George pants that
I had on that evening.  They were only $6.00!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home