Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Life's little changes

Isn't it funny how like the seasons of weather, we have different seasons that come along

in our lives? I like this picture because it is simple and peaceful. That is what I am striving

for in my life right now. Having 3 young children, it becomes a bit crazy certain days. So, I

have been reading scriptures and trying to find answers as to how to simplify my life. If you know me, you know that I like country or Amish decor. I have a few plaques that say SIMPLIFY. So, I have determined that that one little word is going to be my new moto. I like how fellow blogger and facebooker Kim wrote on her wall today a passage that we should go to Jesus and he will give us rest. I hope you all find rest in Him and simplify your lives too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home