Saturday, March 19, 2011

SPRING

WELL, it is almost officially Spring here in Pennsylvania.  This past week the weather has been beautiful.  It has been 60* with sunny skies.  I like being able to go out onto our covered porch and sit on the swing with only a light sweatshirt on or just a t-shirt.  I look across the farm and see the geese that are flying back to our pond and I become excited to think that soon I will be able to daily be outside planting flowers and planting veggies in our garden.  I'm excited to have lots of space to plant the sort of things that I like.  We're even going to try growing strawberries this summer.  That would make a pretty picture!  I'll have to take a picture of my garden during the process and post it on a blog.  Anyway, enjoy this lovely weather.  Even if it does snow again, I know that soon enough we'll have sunny skies and lovely weather!

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Holly C. said...

That's a sweet picture of you and Adam! And the one of the boys in the header is so cute. They are just growing up too fast!

I'll be anxious to see your garden and flowers. :)

 
At March 19, 2011 at 3:53 PM , Blogger A Friend on the Farm said...

Thanks Holly! I like having a few minutes to blog and write down all that is in my head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home