Friday, January 28, 2011

My first blog

Well, here I am trying something new... a blog.  I know a few wonderful ladies that blog and thought, oh heck, why not!  I am a busy woman but writing is something I rather like doing.  Hmm, where to begin.  Maybe I should start by explaining a little about myself.  I am a 33 year old woman who has been married for 14 years and has loved her husband more in my life than I haven't.  We have 3 sons who are in elementary school and keep us very busy.  Family is very important to me and friends are also.  We love our church and the family we have there too.  I work for a Dentist which some of you may say... that's gross.  BUT, in all honesty, I like my job.  I am fond of working part-time and helping others in odd ways.  So, that is a little bit about myself.  Until I get the hang of this blogging thing, I may only have a few posts here and there.  Ok, that was fun.  I could enjoy this and I hope you do too!

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2011 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Holly C. said...

I'm tickled to be the first commenter on your-what's sure to be-wonderful blog.

I think it's so fun!

 
At January 29, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Jodie said...

welcome to the blogging world. cant wait to read what you have to say!!!!!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Kim said...

I'm so excited for you. Once you get started it can become addicting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home