Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine

Today is Valentine's Day.  A day for love and romance but I say.... a day of reflection.
My husband and I have been married for almost 15 years.  Today I gave him his favorite
candy and he bought me a new worship and praise cd.  We have learned what each other
likes after all of these years.  Tonight we are not going out for an expensive supper but I am
making spaghetti and salad.  I know my family will enjoy this supper and I love them very much.
I heard on a Christian talk program this week that we shouldn't say "I love you" to each other
but "I love us!"  I do, I love what Adam and I are and what we have.  I love my family and friends
and our church family too.  So, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!  Like Holly said... "Eat lots
of chocolate!"  That is one thing  I plan on doing!!!

( Oh the picture is from the beach a couple of years ago)

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Holly C. said...

Awwwww-you guys are so good together!

You have a beautiful family, Wendy. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home