Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Patiently waiting for Spring

Well, it is another wonderful and snowy day in Pennsylvania.  Every time I see the sun peek, I close my eyes and pretend it is spring.  I always become so excited when the snow melts and the temperatures are in the 50's.  I like to throw on a sweatshirt and sit outside, breathing in the crisp, country air.  Then, I like to thank God for getting us through another LONG winter.  I guess living where I do, we get the privilage of experiencing all 4 seasons.  It is February and the Punxy Phil did NOT see his shadow.  So, I am hoping that this Spring will be early, just like he said.  Enjoy the snow but close your eyes and think of Spring!

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 5:24 PM , Blogger Holly C. said...

I love winter, but I'm happy to have four seasons-I just wish summer was shorter. I can't take the heat!

I hope Phil was right for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home