Saturday, April 2, 2011

My Daily Bargain


Well, my 4yr. old and I dropped off the other boys and 2 different birthday parties and had a little time on our hands.  So, we ventured into the Goodwill Store and this little purse caught my eye as soon as we walked in.  I ended up buying it for only $.99!  I thought it was a GREAT find!



It is the perfect size to fit a small wallet, phone and my chapstick.  I figured I would get a lot of use from this little purse this summer.  It would look great with jeans, capris or a skirt!



                      The beading is beautiful on the flowers.  I was so excited to find this little treasure!

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Holly C. said...

It's adorable, Wendy!

See you can find good stuff at Goodwill. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home