Thursday, May 19, 2011

Frogs, Frogs, Frogs

Well, we are taking out the old pool liner and
getting a new one.  We found dozens of frogs
and tiny salamanders under the old liner.
Here is a little yellow one that Brock found.

Seth is the best frog catcher of them all.  He is not afraid and
likes carrying them to the grass, where they can hop away safely!

Now, Kolby does NOT like touching frogs.  Every time I would
get my camera close when he was around them, he would
turn and give me this smile.  Ah, boys and their critters!

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Holly C. said...

These are cute pics, Wendy! But I'm with Kolby. (I remember in Bible school when he was just little wee-he cried because I put paint on his hands.)

Yay-you'll have your own pool this year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home