Friday, May 6, 2011

SPRINGTIME

This is what a 7yr. olds baseball shoes look like when their coach
puts them near a mud puddle!


Having some brotherly fun on the swingset.


My lone tulip.  The only one that sprouted this year.


Here is a picture of my house.  Some of the bushes are starting to
flower and I just mowed the yard yesterday.  I'm happy that
it finally looks so green.


I took this picture for Holly.  I thought she would like that we have
a large star on the top of our barn.


Green pastures and blue skies.  What a great combination.


This last picture is my Mother's Day present.  It arrived as
a big surprise to me from my boys and Adam too.


1 Comments:

At May 6, 2011 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Holly C. said...

Everything looks so pretty around the house and I love the barn with the star. On the way down to Kim's I noticed some barns with stars and I would have taken photos, but out of the car they wouldn't have been a very good ones.

What a lovely Mother's Day gift!

I hope you have a wonderful one. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home