Thursday, August 11, 2011

Funny Things We Read

Well, I was on here reading a blog that one woman wrote and she was very funny.  She is my age and has 2 sons.  Her husband's business isn't doing very well and she works from home.  She was saying how sometimes buying cheaper isn't better.  Like, she said pay the extra $2.00 for the better toilet paper.  I had to laugh, because I have done that too!  I think we all try and cut corners and save money for our family but sometimes, it just isn't worth it.  With me, I have decided to actually make some cut-backs and not go out as often or shop when I can.  So, instead of working part-time weekly, I only work a few days a month.  This is a small sacrifice to ease things in my life.  Having a husband who works about 70 hours a week and with 3 young boys who will be in school soon and 2 of those boys in football (every day) and wanting to be available for places needed in church, I have decided to SIMPLIFY (my favorite word) my life and cut back on work.  That also means that I will be buying the cheaper cookies at the store and not the expensive ones in the deli.  BUT, I'm happy and God always provides.  Adam and I do very well and are happy.  We never go hungy and have a lovely home for shelter.  I just had to laugh about the blog and share with everyone else that buying the more expensive toilet paper will sometimes pay off in the end!!!!!!!!
Ha, enjoy your week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home