Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Earthquake in Pa?

So, oddly yesterday was my birthday and of all gifts to receive on my birthday, I received the gift of feeling an earthquake.  It was quite odd!  I was online checking my e-mail sitting in my little computer chair when it felt like one of my boys were gently moving my chair a little.  I turned around but there were no boys in the room.  I thought, maybe the washing machine is on and trembling the floor a little but NOPE!  So, I felt it for 10 seconds, shrugged my shoulders and kept checking my e-mail.  A few minutes later, I switch to Facebook when I read that many in our area felt the earthquake that had happened in Virginia.  I realized, ok... that's what it was.  I wasn't losing my mind after all!  My mother thought there was a critter in her house around the couch when she felt it.  I don't think we realize living where we do that happenings like hurricanes, tornados or earthquakes could happen in our little town in Pennsylvania.  Oddly, we feel their effects quite often.  My yard and basement have been flooded by heavy rains due to a hurricane on the East Coast.  Yesterday, I felt my first earthquake, which happened in Virginia but was felt in Pennsylvania and even Martha's Vineyard.  Maybe God is trying to tell us, "Wake Up Nation!  I am coming soon and these are a few signs that I mentioned many years ago that would happen before my Son's return to Earth!"  Maybe some of you will say, "that was just happen stance."  That's ok.  I'm ready for the Son's return to here on Earth.  Are you? 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home