Monday, April 2, 2012

Ahh, Spring!


I must say.........I simply love springtime!  The trees are budding and my
yard needs to be mowed.  I seem to feel better and have more energy too.
Even though I miss those 70* days that we had a few weeks ago, I would never
complain about having a 60* day in April.  Adam is becoming busy as the farm has been
much alive.  Tractors are everywhere in my yard and the "smell" of living on a farm has been
all through Kellersburg.  Soon I will be able to get my garden going and buy lots of
pretty flowers to plant around the house.  The hummingbirds will be out and large
bumble bees.  Just like this Easter season, Spring really is about new life too!
Happy Easter and Happy Spring!  Stop and smell the tulips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home