Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HAPPY SPRING

What a beautiful Spring Day!  Seth is enjoying a little time
on the swing that Danny had made for us.
I can't wait to get that up and enjoy it too!

A lovely day on the farm.  Busy as ever!

Pretty flowers full in bloom and shrubs budding.

Seth wanting a picture of us together.  Who would
have thought we would have t-shirts on in March
and be warm?

Even the dandelions are trying to sprout.
That means... I better get my mower ready.

Oh Cheech.  You silly cat that is enjoying all of this
warm sunshine.

And Chubby who is trying to find shade and
a little rest.

This is my favorite picture of all.  Flip-flops and Crocs in
March!  I just hope I can leave them out and not have
to get the boots back out.  
HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYONE!

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Holly C. said...

I love your swing and your kitty cats!

You and Seth are so cute!

The farm looks beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home